- Food aggregator Zomato and Swiggy are already delivering liquor with the help of Chennai based online Liquor platform HIPBAR, which is used to take orders online.
- West Bengal state beverage corporation has approved E-commerce, Amazon, and Indian grocery, BigBasket to deliver liquor in the state.
- Both have been invited to sign MOU with the state government. Since the lockdown, there is a huge demand for liquor, as liquor sale was restricted.
- Even the Andhra government is in talks with Drinkyfy, U.S based firm to provide home delivery.
- Many state governments provide home delivery, with all preventive measures to control the spread of COVID_19.
Till the next update, Stay Home Stay Safe.