- In late 2019, Carlsberg has launched a concept of Go Green with Fiber Bottle in partnership with Paboco-the paper bottle company, which was the world’s first paper bottle for Beer.
- On 13th July Diageo has announced its world fist ever 100% plastic-free paper-based spirit Bottle in partnership with Pilot Lite, a venture management company, to launch Pulpex Limited..
- Pulpex Limited is a proven, patented, and scalable packaging technology company that uses Zero plastic for its bottle, with renewable and 100% recyclable promise for a greener future..
- They are working toward future packing technology with promise to provide its bottle cheaper than Glass bottle, Capable of taking the carbonated product and Hot-filling product.
- This bottle is going to make its debut with Johnnie Walker, the world’s number one Scotch Whisky, in early 2021 and later with Smirnoff Vodka and Guinness Beer..
Till the next update, Stay Home Stay Safe.