- The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT (hereafter “Terms”) governs your use of our website http://www.liquorpie.in (hereafter “Website”). It is vitally important that you read the Terms carefully, as you use of Website will automatically constitute your agreement to be legally bound by Terms and conditions set out herein. These Terms also governs your services provided through or in connection with the Website (hereafter “Services”).
Each time you use our Services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the Website or the Services provided by Company through its Website.
This Website is owned by LiquorPie (hereafter “Company”).
The following words used in these terms shall have the following meanings :
“Personal Information” shall mean all data and/or information provided by and about User, including E-mail address, Name and Other information, etc.
“Company Website” shall mean Website on which Company provides product and/or services.
“Company User” shall mean all Users of the Company Website and Services.
“Company Product and Services” shall mean all the Product and/or Services provided directly by the company;
“3rd Parties” includes all the advertisers, partners and affiliate LiquorPie that are included on, or linked to, the Company Website.
A Product or Services offered by advertisements on Company’s Website may not be available at the time or at the price listed. In such event, or in the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology related error, error in the date or length of availability, or error in pricing or product or service information received from our advertisers or other users, user agrees that company is not responsible for such errors or discrepancies and that users only course of action is to contact the appropriate advertiser and other User.
OBLIGATIONS OF USER
Use of Website http://www.liquorpie.in as described below, is prohibited. These descriptions are guidelines and are not intended to be exhaustive or all-inclusive.
Illegal/Criminal Activity: The Company Website may not be used in connection with criminal or civil violations of state, or international laws, regulations, or other government rules or requirement. Such violations include theft or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other types of intellectual property, fraud, forgery, theft or misappropriation of personal information; and threats of physical harm or harassment.
Security Violations: The Company Website may not be used in connection with attempts, whether successful or not, to violate the security of network, service, or the other system. Examples of prohibited activities includes hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authorization; scanning ports; conducting denial of service attack; and distributing viruses or other harmful software.
Offensive Material: The company Website many note be used for the distribution of offensive materials, including obscene, pornographic, indecent and hateful material.
Further, Users agree to adhere and comply with all laws, ordinances, statutes and applicable legislation and to respect all 3rd party rights. In particular, User shall not:
- Provide, post or otherwise distribute content which is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly, inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any 3rd party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- Use or post of any pornography material or any content that violates any applicable legislation for the protection of minor; or advertise or promote, offer or distribute any pornographic product or products which do not comply with any applicable legislation for the protection of minors.
- Unreasonably annoy (particularly with SPAM) any other user;Use or post, without authorization, ant content protect by law(e.g. copyright, trademark, patent, utility patent, design patent or other intellect property (IP) law). or advertise, promote, offer or distribute any goods or services protected by law;
You may not provide, post or otherwise distribute User content that:
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or harmful language or expression epithets or slurs, text, photographs, videos or illustration in poor taste, inflammatory attack of personal, racial or in religious nature.Discriminate on the ground of race religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited law or moral standard;
- Violate or encourage the violation of any municipal, state, provisional, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- Interferes with any user’s uninterrupted use of Company Website;
- Advertises, promote, offers or services;
- Upload or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive file, material or code;
- Disrupts interferes with or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Company Website or any services, system resources, account, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Company Website;
- Any individual of entity (e.g. sends repeated messages related to other user and/or make derogatory or offensive comments about other user or individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threats or subjects.
Users are further prohibited from the following activities:
- Employing any mechanism, software or script when using the Company Website. However the company can use the interface and software provided by the company within the scope of service available on our website and in accordance with these terms;
- Blocking overwriting, modifying and coping the content of the Company Website.
Distributing or publicly disclosing the contents of the Company Website or any of its terms, without a written permission from Company.Violation of these terms may result in immediate suspension or termination of your account and our services to you, immediate temporary or permanent filtering, blocked access other action appropriated to the violation, as determined by the company, in its sole discretion.
USES AND OTHER POLICIES
- When using our services, user warrants and represents that all of the data provided by you is accurate and complete. User shall report any modification in the data to the Company Website, immediately upon any changes occurring.
- User shall not be allowed to have multiple account. You may only establish one (1) user account. If Company determine that user has established more than one account, further use of our Website may be suspended or terminated, subject to the sole discretion of Company.
- Users warrant and represents that they are of legal age (21 or older) to use our Website, at their time of use, or they are a legal entity, created by operation of law.
While the uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate and up-to date information, the Company specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy. The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.